Shutter Love specializes in fun, modern portraits including families, children, high school seniors, maternity, newborn and boudoir. We help capture your family and children, whether it is a newborn growing through their first year with our Bambino Collection or a High School Senior who is coming into their own in this world with their own personality and expressions or celebrating the beauty of women with our boudoir sessions. We really want your photos to reflect who you are.
Our mission is to capture memories far beyond a fleeting moment of time. We create artwork that shows your family's love, personality and authenticity. We strive to make clients feel more like friends and to look at us as their family photographer and not just a photographer.
This is just a quick overview of Shutter Love, keep up with us through facebook and instagram and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
- My Favorite Adventure: So far is studying abroad in the summer of 2003 to Italy. I was there for 5 weeks staying in Florence taking art classes and traveling to different cities on the weekend. It was an amazing experience to get to live in a different culture.
- Favorite Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip with peanut butter topping, or a Lime Freeze from Netty's.
- Favorite Quote: "I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." - Van Gogh
- I’m Passionate About: People and their life stories. I truly enjoy hearing about people’s families, stories, relationships and I love that I get to help capture all of it in a photograph that future generations will cherish.
- I Love: My two children that I adore and never knew I could love someone as much as I love the two of them, even if they are just sleeping (some days especially when they are sleeping ;). My son Weston was born in September of 2011 and my daughter Cambridge was born in August 2014.
- I’m Afraid of: Flying things in enclosed spaces, Birds, Bats and the squirrel that lives in my backyard that won’t leave me alone. I have a great story about a bird landing on me, if you ever want a good laugh.
- I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for: The love and support of my family. I have been blessed with an extremely encouraging and loving Mom, Dad, Sister. I also have a great set of friends that I have known since grade school and junior high, we have been through it all together and love and support each other through every new and fun adventure.
- Ideal Vacation: Australia, something about the culture and the landscape, I would love to see it in person once in my life.
- My Superhero power would be: To teleport and be able to teleport people with me. It would make traveling and seeing the world so much quicker.
- My theme song would be: It would probably be a peppy, upbeat song, maybe something around the idea of the 70’s show where everyone is in the car singing together. A singing at the top of your lungs, passionate, fun song!
- 5 Favorite Movies: Breakfast Club, Sweet Home Alabama, Pitch Perfect, 10 Things I Hate About You, Home Alone
- 5 Favorite TV Shows: That 70’s show, Veronica Mars, The Office, Psych & Friends
- 5 Favorite Foods: Medium Cheddar Cheese, Chipotle Veggie Burrito Bowl, Watermelon, Ahi Crunch Roll from Nagoya, and Pizza with Pineapple and Green Olives